Looking for an easy muffin recipe using only four ingredients? You found it! These flourless muffins contain oats, almond butter, bananas, and chocolate chips. Make sure your bananas are ripe – they won’t blend well if they’re too firm. I use Bob’s Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats, but you can use regular Old Fashioned Oats if you’d like. I also LOVE Artisana’s nut butters, and their almond butter is delicious in this recipe! Peanut or cashew butter would work well too. My favorite chocolate chips are by Enjoy Life – they are vegan, non-GMO, and allergy friendly.
These muffins are perfect for breakfast or a quick snack, plus they’re easy to transport! Try any variation you’d like – peanut or cashew butter, dried cranberries or raisins, the possibilities are endless. Hope you enjoy them!
- 4-5 ripe medium bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (can be gluten free)
- 1 cup almond butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- Add the oats, almond butter, and bananas to a high-speed blender and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a spoon when the mixture is blended.
- Bake 20 minutes and let cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 5gSugar: 11gProtein: 7g
Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary per preparation.
This post may contain affiliate links. I only promote products that I personally love and purchase regularly.